£60000 - £80000 per annum + + OTE
8 months ago
Currently working with an exciting VC backed start-up on a mission to change how legal departments are run, starting with one of the most important things - Knowing how much they're spending.
With many legal departments still relying on basic tech such as email and Excel to manage their legal spend. This can cause working practices of legal teams to be obstructive. My client's SaaS platform is being adopted by in-house legal teams who are interested in their in running their departments efficiently by
Looking to hire a talented Sales Director to build relationships, close deals and bring transparency to the business of law
- Hunt and generate new business with enterprise companies
- Engage new prospects at C level, targeting Ops and Legal
- Work closely with presales, product and project management colleagues to ensure opportunities are properly scoped and aligned with the product
- Feedback on sales process, through effective use of the CRM
- 5+ years closing experience to mid-market or enterprise companies in a quota-carrying role
- Knowledge of negotiating SaaS contracts, ideally selling into Ops/Legal
- Confidence in negotiating and justifying ROI of products
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest. Conversant with the new latest technologies, trends and issues
- A start-up, hands-on mentality with an ambition to join a fast-growing company and make an impact
You can apply for this role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.