£60000 - £80000 per annum + 67% Commission
20 days ago
My client creates and delivers advertising solutions across their rapidly developing range of products and services. Their ideas are executed across desktop, mobile, tablet devices and their programmatic network - always with the aim of informing and enriching their customer's experience. They also have a unique access to their data and insight to shape our solutions and understand their effect on our advertiser's business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a visionary senior sales lead/Sales Director to drive the transformation my client's relationship with major advertisers and media agencies. Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators; comfortable presenting to senior decision-makers and building trust with stakeholders across other teams. In addition candidates should be comfortable with complex data sets, show strong attention to detail, and have the ability to invent and simplify for customers.
Candidates for the Sales Director role will be self-motivated, happy to work autonomously and highly goal-oriented in order to contribute to ambitious growth plans.
As Sales Director, you will:
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure that revenue targets will be met
- Present and sell Display Advertising products including brand placements, targeting and direct response advertising
- Develop and deliver a clear strategy for revenue growth
- Maximize client relationships with a focus on building their businesses with my client
- Grow relationships at all levels within agencies and increase understanding of how my client can create deeper partnerships with both agencies and advertisers
- Collaborate with Account Managers to provide the highest level of customer service is provided to all clients
- Substantial relevant advertising sales experience - familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape is essential; digital expertise an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating transformational growth
- Ability to successfully close negotiations at senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox