New York City
$100,000 - $130,000 basic + comms
7 months ago
Our client is a data-driven platform that connects brands with the world’s most influential content creators on social media, in order to create meaningful relationships for the long term. Their innovative platform provides a fully end-to-end solution to influencer marketing, offering powerful insights and tools for creator discovery, creator relationship management, campaign management and campaign reporting. It’s a CRM system to keep track of your influencer relationships, success measurement and amplification of content to your target audience.
On the back of their success across Europe they are now looking for a Sales Director to be the driving force behind the future growth of Influencer in the US. The relationships you build with clients will be the first stage in their transformation from basic advertiser to an influencer marketing guru brand. We want new business experts.
Your enjoyment of learning about, and deep interest in, the product, can be combined with your technical understanding, to take a strong value-based approach to the client. You have a strong understanding of the buyer journey and can lead sales in a highly-consultative manner. You are comfortable prospecting and are excited by the opportunity of gaining new clients and working with them to enable new business models with the technology industry.
Finally, you will be a team player; comfortable with taking the lead and sharing your ideas, while also enjoying working alongside a close-knit team, to provide strong campaigns for brands and the greatest possible growth for Influencer.
- 5+ years experience in either a digital, media or sales role, preferably at a technology company, creative agency or startup.
- Previous experience selling at a C-level to brands
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the tech world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- Reputable negotiation and closing skills.
- A strong understanding of influencer space and what they aim to achieve.
- The ability to understand each customer’s requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and quantitative capabilities, and the ability to handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile at our website.