City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + OTE (just under double)
11 days ago
Sales Director (Enterprise Sales) - DMP/CDP Data Driven Multi Channel Marketing/Ad Tech
Up to £80k base + £60k uncapped comms
This is a very complex and powerful data driven marketing/ad platform that powers up multi channel & onsite customer engagement.
It's tech cover all aspects of marketing and advertising engagement making it easier for marketers to do their job and get more ROI.
As a company they have already proven themselves in Europe and with recent investment they have a strong plan & new UK leadership in place to take the UK by storm. Whilst it's small in the UK they are planning to grow lots in 2021!
- Best of both worlds, start up in the UK but a bit more established in Europe with a proven tech & case studies
- Have raised money for their UK expansion, lots of growth!
- Enterprise clients onboard already including Coca-Cola
- Loads of career growth opportunities
- 360 enterprise sales role - as you'll be one of the first in the UK you will have to be happy with creating something from scratch and manage much of the process on your own
- Generate enough business to close new logos and get deals over the line
- Work closely with the technical team but also be your own pre-sales person where needed
- Create pipeline from scratch whilst they build an SDR team later next year
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- Must have at least 2 years experience selling (and closing) a complex data heavy marketing/ad technology
- Additionally you will need at least a total of 5 years SaaS experience, some of this can be from outside this space but your most recent experience should be from within marketing/ad tech
- Must have a great knowledge of customer data, DMPs, CDPs, CrossDMPs, DSP, DCO and/or complex marketing automation
- Can run technical meetings with clients
- You have a black book of enterprise ecommerce/retail clients
- Have your own revenue target at least 600k P/A that you have hit
- Experience at closing many complex six figure sized deals
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox