Sales Director (Enterprise Sales) - Marketing/Ad Tech - Up to £120,000 + Double OTE - London
This is a very complex and powerful data driven marketing/ad platform that powers up multi channel & onsite customer engagement.
It's tech cover all aspects of marketing and advertising engagement making it easier for marketers to do their job and get more ROI.
As a company they have already proven themselves in Europe and with recent investment they have a strong plan & new UK leadership in place to take the UK by storm. Whilst it's small in the UK they are planning to grow lots in 2022!
• Best of both worlds, start up in the UK but a bit more established in Europe with a proven tech & case studies
• Have raised money for their UK expansion, lots of growth!
• Enterprise clients onboard already including Coca-Cola
• Loads of career growth opportunities
• 360 enterprise sales role - as you'll be one of the first in the UK you will have to be happy with creating something from scratch and manage much of the process on your own
• Generate enough business to close new logos and get deals over the line
• Work closely with the technical team and pre-sales
• Create pipeline from scratch whilst they build an SDR team in the future
• Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
• Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
• Must have at least 4 years experience selling (and closing) a complex data heavy marketing/ad technology
• Additionally you will need at least a total of 6 years SaaS experience, some of this can be from outside this space but your most recent experience should be from within marketing/ad tech
• Must have a great knowledge of customer data, DMPs, CDPs, CrossDMPs, DSP, DCO and/or complex marketing automation
• Can run technical meetings with clients
• You have a black book of enterprise ecommerce, media, publishing or broadcasting
• Have your own revenue target at least 600k P/A that you have hit
• Experience at closing many complex six figure sized deals
• Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
• Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
• Process and metrics driven
• Be able to come into a London based office x1 a week, ideally x2 a week
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!