New York City
$120-$150k basic + commission
6 months ago
Our client is a fast-growing mobile marketing platform, counting 120 talents worldwide located in 11 offices across Europe, North America, and APAC.
They build brands bigger, better, faster on mobile.
Due to growth, they are now seeking an Sales Director for the NYC team. The ideal candidate is passionate about advertising technology, digital and mobile media, is highly organized and detail-oriented, and wants to contribute to the growth of their US operation. They should have prior sales experience at a tech company and/or publisher. Experience working with media agencies and/or client-side is helpful but not required.
- Prospect and acquire new accounts across a select set of assigned agencies, while maintaining and growing current business within assigned agencies. Includes all client-side management
- Manage accounts throughout sales cycle from pre-sale to post-sale, working in tandem with a campaign manager for post-sale management
- In charge of all day-to-day admin on assigned accounts to include all emails, scheduling of meetings, organizing any needs for meetings, etc.
- Media Planning, Marketing, Creative, Analytics
- Work closely with the client services team to ensure all RFP decks meet client needs
- Work closely with the client services team to ensure all media plans and creative meet client needs, expectations, and timelines required
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure all important notes from wrap reports are communicated to the agency and client
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.