New York City
5 months ago
Our client helps brands and their agencies deliver relevant and meaningful ads across channels, formats and devices. Their impressive technology determines in real-time how to best support marketers’ goals so they deliver better outcomes for their businesses and personalized experiences for their customers.
As a leader in programmatic marketing for over 10 years, they boast 700 people in 17 cities around the world.
They are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Enterprise B2B Sales Director with a proven history of closing complex, high-value deals in a competitive and evolving marketing space to identify and ensure prospects become successful customers.
- You will be responsible for identifying and closing key prospects, and working with solution engineering and marketing on new business strategy.
- You will foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle by targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands and adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities across MediaMath and self-sourced prospects that align to our ideal customer profile
- Develop robust sales opportunities from the above activity that result in new business wins to exceed target
- Develop initial sales plan & solution design based on excellent business and functional diagnosis during the sales cycle that results in successful client on-boarding, and handover to the account teams
- Identification of upper third decision makers, their buying mode and priorities
- Work cross-functionally, communicating with and activating key business units within MediaMath to ensure a successful sales process
- Utilize sales software (e.g., Salesforce) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, as a repository for client needs, and to for resource and product requests
- 7+ years of Enterprise B2B strategic sales experience targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands
- History of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening, negotiation, and presentation
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with decision makers with a track record of retaining key clients
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Solutions Engineers on key accounts to drive deals and influence
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes
- Effective project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a methodical fashion
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox