New York City
$150,000 + double OTE
6 months ago
My client creates and delivers performance-based brand ad experiences that captivate, inspire and activate digital audiences at scale. By combining market-leading technology with a creative-first approach, they simplify the delivery of premium, non-intrusive digital ad formats that elevate brand equity and drive results.
Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Düsseldorf, San Francisco, Singapore, and New York, delivering direct and programmatic advertising campaigns across the globe. They are now seeking a Sales Director to join the New York team.
- Prospect and generate new relationships with top agency and trading desks,
- Sell high-value, high impact digital advertising units, both through I/0 and programmatically,
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals,
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue,
- And, generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Understanding of all pricing models, their value and their limitations
- Under programmatic and non-programmatic, their value and their limitations
- Understanding of Pixels, Cookies, 3rd Party Tracking and/or Verification
- Can look at the LumaScape and point out each sections value
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce
- Passion and excitement for selling digital advertising!
- A great attitude!
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, detail oriented, and a team player
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.