£180000 - £220000 per annum
29 days ago
This is a fast growing pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
The recent investment comes off the back of key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development. Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
This is a sales management role of a small team of BDM/AEs reporting into the sales director for EMEA.
It's a hands on management role but without a personal quota, the focus of this role is to develop the team.
- Managing 4 to 5 AEs - the AEs are 360 selling to small to medium companies
- Working with a team selling 20 to 100k SaaS deals
- Implement new sales strategies that will increase performance
- Day to day sales management and motivation
- Developing junior-mid level AEs
- Working with other sales teams in the company
- At least 5 years sales experience SaaS + 1 years SaaS sales management
- Ideally experience selling SaaS marketing tech
- Regular experience closing 30k+ deals with some exposure to closing 100k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal and team revenue target
- An up and coming sales manager and still looking to develop
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox