City of London, London
£40,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing technology brands in Europe, they have rapidly grown their headcount to over 300 within 7 years, over 100 of these employees have joined during the last 18 months.
Following a further round of funding, they have grown their UK Sales team exponentially over the last year. As a result they are looking to hire an experienced sales enablement manager to help support and grow their business.
As a sales enablement lead you will need to have an analytical mind, have the gravitas to deal with senior sales people and be adept at researching and presenting back information in granular detail.
- Helping the sales team to perform to the best of their abilities through recommendations and coaching
- Researching potential clients in granular detail and coming up with a plan for how to win them
- Reporting back on sales information and performance, both to individuals and wider teams
- Come from an ad tech, programmatic, marketing technology or SaaS background already
- You will have at least 2-3 years of sales enablement experience already
- A challenger both internally and externally, not afraid to upset the status quo
- Gravitas to deal with senior people and a brilliant objection handler
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox