£50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus 25% Bonus
SE - CA_1622034966
4 months ago
Sales Engineer - Ecommerce/Marketplace SaaS
£70,000 - £80,000 plus £15k Bonus
My client is one of the industry's leading Digital Optimisation Platforms in the Ecommerce/SaaS space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you! They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar eCom/Martech space and has 2-3 years' experience in being involved in the prospect/presale part of a sales cycle.
They are experiencing record success and growth through consistent high levels of customer satisfaction and multiple new business wins. They are looking to further this by expanding the presales team through the addition of a Pre-Sales eCommerce Consultant responsible for providing strategic and technical support to the our sales team acting as the eCommerce and Marketplace expert for prospective Brands and Retailers.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will also play a significant part in growing the average deal's size by finding out opportunities through a thorough discovery process and by building strong business cases for our prospects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the sales team from discovery to contract stage helping them convey the companies value proposition by acting as the eCommerce and Marketplace expert
- Working with a broad range of prospective brands and retailers across the UK and Europe. Learning about their goals and challenges which you will use to build business cases and go to market strategies tailored to their needs
- Conducting opportunity and benchmarking analysis which you will use to build strategies for prospective Brands and Retailers
- Creating well-structured and designed presentations that are clear and persuasive
- Showing a clear passion about the eCommerce space and its developments
- Acting as a subject matter expert and thought leader in your market
- Lead consultative engagements with Brands and Enterprise Retailers on the technical and business challenges related to their Marketplaces and eCommerce initiatives
- Provide Sales Executives with product, channel and industry training.
- A demonstrable track record of success within a mid to enterprise level E-Commerce organisation
- Previous experience in working within a multinational Brand is strongly preferred
- Proven experience of working with recognised global Marketplaces (Experience of Amazon and eBay are a must)
- Confident speaking in front of an audience and in public
- Strong communication skills to convincingly articulate complex ideas to a variety of key stakeholders from different functions in a clear and concise way
- Ability to work with little instruction on day-to-day work, and achieve results when presented with only general instructions on new assignments
- Pre-sales or Consultancy experience preferred
- Knowledge of APIs and XML are a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce industry platforms/systems are a plus
- Must be willing to travel (typically a few times /month), if the client interaction warrants it (not during Covid)
You can apply for this role of Head of Account Management now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Customer Success
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.