9 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading e-commerce cloud platform in Berlin! Their cloud-based e-commerce solutions enable global brands and retailers to improve their online performance and manage and optimize their sales activities on online channels such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, and eBay. They have a massive global outreach, with offices across 3 continents including in cities such as Berlin, Paris, London and Melbourne. Their main client base consists of global Enterprises such as Clarks, Crocs, Fossil, Huawei and KitchenAid.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Berlin office as a Sales Engineer!
As a Sales Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the sales team from discovery to contract stage, and providing strategic and technical support
- Ensuring continuous cohesion between pre-sales and post-sales
- Working with Enterprise Brands and Retailers in the DACH and CEE market
- Being an eCommerce and Marketplace expert and creating business cases and go to market strategies for prospective clients
- Leading consultations with Brands and Retailers and managing technical and business challenges and enquiries
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a mid to enterprise level E-Commerce company
- You have proven experience (at least 2 years) working with and/or at a recognised global Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Zalando etc)
- Relevant experience working within an international Brand is also beneficial
- You have strong technical expertise, including a good understanding of APIs and XML
- You have strong communication skills and have a proven track record of presenting to a variety of key stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Sales Engineer now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.