$80,000 - $120,000 + bonus
4 months ago
Our client is the leading cloud-based video production, editing and distribution platform, equipping partners with the tools to manage agile video distribution strategies across all major social media platforms, mobile and OTT applications.
As a Sales Engineer, your role is to provide a bridge between the commercial teams within the business, and the product & engineering teams. You need to become an expert on the technical platform and will act a surrogate for engineers in the field with customers. Working closely with the Sales team, you will be able to provide in depth demos for important technical representatives at any customer or prospect. The SE will also need to stay informed about the video industry, and cloud production news and competition, in particular.
- Supporting the Americas commercial team on product demonstrations, new customer onboarding and training
- Understanding our customers' current and future technical requirements and, working closely with the Sales team to present a viable solution for the customer
- Act as a liaison between Sales team and Product and Engineering teams as they grow the sales pipeline & revenue
- Consult with our Product help prioritize the most commonly requested features on the product roadmap.
- Manage RFPs in the Americas (and support globally), including the written descriptions of the response to customer requirements.
- Initially, this person will support the APAC region as well with 20% of your time
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the Sales and Customer Success teams in the US & Latam
- Work with the Partnerships lead to identify the best technology solutions that will help the company advance the platform capabilities and commercial opportunities
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-energy, start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and the team
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in similar sales engineering or technical production roles
- Fast learner, eager to grow a career at the cutting edge of technology and content
- Keen to deepen knowledge and understanding of the technology and products
- A passion for broadcast media, digital media, social media and content
- Strong integrity, intelligence and can-do attitude
- Structured, methodical and detail oriented
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Develop strong and productive working relationships with clients
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- A love of sports, entertainment, or news is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.