City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + 20%
2 months ago
Sales Engineer/Solutions Consultant - SaaS - £70,000 plus 30% Bonus
This company are in a very strong position as they've been in the market for 10 years, they have a new COO in place with a new Sales and Marketing strategy.
Their products are in demand as their clients are figuring out how they can track their audiences and contact the right people to get a leg up on their competitors. The products you will be selling are data optimization and routing technology to enterprise clients. They already have great case studies such as Oracle, Cisco & MediaCom.
They are looking for a Sales Engineer to support the sales team as a technical expert in the platform, helping to secure and transition sales essentially having a real impact to the success of new contract wins. As a Sales Engineer you will conduct technical software demonstrations to enterprise clients, and clearly communicate the value proposition. You will ultimately be responsible for supporting the sales team with your expertise and technical knowledge to help progress sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and professional, with in-depth technical abilities as well as commercial acumen and sales skills. You will also work closely with the Product team to identify process improvements, document new product features for existing and future customers, as well as liaise with Customer Success to ensure the smooth and expeditious onboarding of customers.
- Deliver technical product presentations & demonstrations.
- Support the sales teams in their sales engagements through demonstrations and clear communication of the value proposition. You will remain involved in the sales process beyond demonstrations to help architect customer tech flows.
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers
- Engage with customers at all levels of their organization, from technical and marketing operations through to the C-suite.
- Be the in-house subject matter expert, able to present the product with gravitas and authenticity, and be the go-to person for technical questions from customers.
- Documentation of new product features and functionality.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long- range issues that may need to be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives. This is achieved by working closely with both the product and engineering teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience working in a SaaS environment with medium to large organizations.
- A proactive learner with a solid understanding of how SaaS solutions are deployed and integrated - experience working with APIs, SaaS platforms essential.
- Experience in building POCs and responding to technical RFIs in a SaaS sales cycle.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and prioritization skills with an excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex scenarios and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Understand the sales process and story to articulate our value props AND be technical. We need someone who can work in tandem with the Sales team to deliver both the technical and business value proposition of the company.
- Enjoy speaking to a group of product and technology professionals as a thought leader on topics relevant to the unique selling proposition.
- Previous experience with marketing automation technologies desirable (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot).
- Understanding of Marketing Technology sector as a whole and how various technologies work together.
- Technical certification desirable (Security+, Networking+, or similar) is a plus.
Working with us means
- Generous holiday package including an extra day for your birthday!
- Eligible for EMI Stock options post 12 months of employment
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free 24/7 wellbeing support for all our team
- Flexibility - Enjoy a varied mix of office and home-based working with full remote working available
- Office - Newly renovated impressive office based across 5 floors in the heart of Shoreditch
- Team Socials - Regular team parties and social events
- Pension including employer contributions
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.