New York City
$140,000 - $190,000 (80% basic + 20% bonus)
7 months ago
Our client is a real-time data platform. Our first application has been within the world of Publishing, where they have built the world's first real-time Data Management Platform.
Their technology sits behind some of the worlds largest Publishers — from The Independent and Trinity Mirror through to Buzzfeed and Conde Nast — enabling them to understand and personalize user experiences for hundreds of millions of people every month.
Since raising $10M in they have quadrupled their headcount, are on course to triple revenue in 2018, and are growing their New York office.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored demos of their platform
- Helping the sales team with closing new business through supporting any technical requirements
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Consolidate product feedback from the field to influence the product roadmap
- Scope and prototype new integrations
- Working with Customer Success to project-manager POCs
- Managing deployment of the platform into production and act as a liaison between their internal and the client's development team
- Working closely with Customer Success to enable their clients and help them with any technical queries or challenges
- Previous experience as a software engineer or in a client-facing role, e.g. solutions architect, partner engineer or sales engineer, solutions consultant
- Experience with Chrome dev tools and cross-browser feature support
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel (SEs will cover all of North America for the time being)
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast growing start-up
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.