£50000 - £65000 per annum + £40k OTE
9 months ago
This an exciting Series A funded business supported highly renowned investors. The focus of this business is to streamline to rewards process from a business perspective including acquisition, retention and the thanking of customers. By offering a cloud-based solution sending rewards and non-cash pay-outs can now be automated removing the error, cost and time spent. They are working with major clients across the world including major fashion brands, FMCGs, electronic brands and Travel brands.
You will be tasked with closing new business as part of a sales team aiding with the global expansion of disruptive technology. The responsibilities require you to close new SaaS revenue from a great understanding of the needs and varied buying processes of a corporate client or partner. The role has great autonomy and provides a great platform to propel your career whilst working with game-changing technology.
Day to Day
- You will be liaising with marketing and an incoming SDR to assist with all research and acceptance of leads.
- Educating potential clients on the commercial benefits of the technology
- Initiate discovery processes which proactive analyse evaluation whilst feeding back to teams for the improvement of all sales processes.
- Work well across the business with customer success & Implementation managers to aid with customer launches
- Build ROI calculators to aid partners with wider commercials decisions.
- You have SaaS sales experience selling B2B (3-6 years)
- Experienced in selling a complex technical product and comfortable speaking to senior stakeholders.
- Mid-market to Enterprise Exp selling of £30k+ PA
- Precedence of delivering monthly sales growth.
- High levels of energy and the ability to uplift those around you.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.