7 months ago
The company is a data-first and AI-centric company, which offers AI-powered digital assistants that brands can use to engage and advise millions of consumers to help them find the perfect products and service. They are a global company with 8 offices worldwide and are looking to strengthen their position in the DACH market.
They have worked with over 150 premium brands and retailers in more than 80 countries including Canon, Microsoft, Amazon and Sky. They are looking for an experienced sales and business development professional that can consistently attain sales targets and succeed in a start-up environment.
- Be responsible for sales initiatives for the DACH region
- Focus on generating a high volume of business from smaller deal sizes
- Qualify marketing leads via telephone calls, emails and online research to ascertain interest level and closing the business
- Be responsible for researching, identifying and prospecting new clients as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records on lead activity on Salesforce to ensure effective lead development
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous closing and lead generation experience with proven experience with opening and closing deals
- At least 1-2 years of MarTech B2B software sales background is preferred
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience working in a technology-based organisation
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Flexible and comfortable in a growing start-up work environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 203 728 2974
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.