City of London, London
about 2 months ago
My client is a successful influencer agency working with the likes of Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, Debut and the UK government to run campaigns. They have recently grown and developed 2 new arms to their business, which has gained large amounts of press from The Times and BBC. They combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach their demographic.
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell our creative solutions and media packages.
- Representing our brand at industry events and speaking about our work managing campaigns.
- Responding to inbounds and RFPs from brands
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies
- Leading a team in driving revenue for your pod
- Is confident selling and working on creative solutions.
- Is experienced working towards sales targets and managing one's workload.
- Has a book of contacts.
- Is creative and confident with proposals and campaign ideas for brands.
The Exciting Bits-
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting).
- Wellbeing Programme.
- Large progressions for growth - we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You'll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- Up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe -a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
You can apply for the role of 'Sales Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.