6 months ago
Sales Manager - AdTech - Amsterdam
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a high-growth AdTech company, who is one of the leading partners for location-powered programmatic advertising.
Their platform helps the world’s largest brands and media agencies to drive key business outcomes by providing contextualized consumer behavioural insights.
The company also has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, London and Sydney.
Their main client base consists of global Enterprise brands, such as Jaguar, Canon, McDonalds and Mastercard.
They are now looking for someone to join them in their Amsterdam office as a Sales Manager!
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining new revenue-generating partnerships with both direct clients and media agencies
- Managing the whole sales cycle, including generating a strong pipeline, acquiring new clients, negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Creating and leading pitches and presentation to prospective clients and agencies
- Managing existing key accounts, including with agencies such as WPP, Publicis, Dentsu, Omnicom and Havas
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders in order to understand their needs/objectives and create campaign winning solutions
- You speak English on a business-fluent level (any additional languages are a plus)
- You have relevant experience in a Sales or Account Manager role in the AdTech sector
- Strong knowledge of either Mobile display advertising or Programmatic media is beneficial
- Ideally you have an established network and existing relationships with various Agency groups
- Proven track record managing existing clients and growing a pipeline from scratch
- Proven ability to close deals and achieve targets
You can apply for this role of Sales Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.