Sales Manager - AdTech, Hamburg - Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of the worldwide leading premium video ad
platforms! Their platform enables advertisers to exceed performance and brand awareness goals
and also helps publishers to maximize their revenue across a range of different screens, including
CTV, video, and display.
The company has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, London and Sydney.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Hamburg office as a
Sales Manager for the German market. Remote/working from home opportunities are available.
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Generating maximum online video advertising income from leading media and advertising
agencies, as well as from direct clients in the German/DACH market
• Presenting the company's value proposition to employees from key agencies (i.e., planners,
strategists, account directors) and from direct clients (i.e., brand managers, marketing
• Effectively communicating and delivering complex and creative solutions to agencies and clients
• Obtaining briefings, writing proposals, negotiating prices and booking new orders
• You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
• You have at least 3 years of experience selling digital media
• You have in-depth knowledge of the programmatic market and its importance for video
• You have an established network of strong relationships with key media agencies and direct
• Proven track record meeting and exceeding personal KPIs (meetings, proposals, etc.)
You can apply for this role of Sales Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.