£80000 - £110000 per annum + Double OTE Uncapped
about 1 month ago
Reporting directly into the VP Sales, you'll be instrumental in leading an established team of account executives, while being tasked to further build out this team in relation to our global roadmap. You'll also establish and manage against KPIs to track team's performance and support in identifying and closing strategic opportunities in the Enterprise space.
- Lead a growing team of established Enterprise Account Executives.
- Partner with internal departments including the Marketing team to develop the team's business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Manage complex sales negotiations.
- Follow a structured deal qualification process
- Develop and help steer strategic initiatives where required and ensure that they are delivered effectively to the team.
- Lead and manage projects within and across the sales teams.
- Help define and implement the new global sales organisation, taking active ownership of parts of it.
- Drive operational improvements for team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value-add offering.
- Adept at managing lengthy sales cycles between (up to 12 months) at enterprise level, maintaining a focus on keeping the deals on track.
- Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Data driven approach to sales forecasting, reporting and decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox