£60000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Sales Manager (Leadership)
Salary: £65,000 + (£120,000 OTE)
The business provides a SaaS-based platform focused on increasing the passion and student engagement for performance. This solution reduces the need to trawl the internet for learning resources, as a subscription provides access to a broad range of curriculum resources giving a deep understanding of processes and technical disciplines. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a clear corporate and social mission, with a world-class team of sector and functional specialists.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive your team to meet and exceed revenue target
- Coach and guide your team, Structure their day. hit activity targets, improve the sales process, close business
- Hire for new members of the sales team.
- Accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting of team pipeline and activity
Skills and Experience Essential:
- Proven sales experience, with track-record of delivering new business sales over the phone, meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience of managing a sales team and driving continuous development
- Motivator, with a flexible management style that is pro-active matched with a can-do attitude
- Emotional intelligence and strong listening skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.