City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + OTE
MB - 73937 - SM_1572515492
8 months ago
This company is on the up and up, they're already very successful in North America (market leaders) and about to start their European growth.
They have a strong presence in the UK with 25 BDMs (closers) but they work in a space that keeps growing so there's always a new client to sell to.
The tech helps SMEs in the fitness, health and beauty space manage their business from location, they also have consumers signed up to the app that the SMEs can tap into to convert into customers.
- EMEA expansion = your future growth, potential country manager ect
- Fun & fast paced environment
- Working in the fitness industry, a very fast-growing space
- Looking after a successful team but you get to take them to the next level
- Great comms accelerators
You'll be managing half the sales team c.8 to 12ppl.
Whilst you have no sales target your job will still be hands on, you'll want to be very present driving them forward as a team.
- Managing BDMs that close 1 to 6k P/A deals with SMEs - it's not enterprise
- Manage the day to day KPI
- Keep the team motivated to achieve high activity
- Strategy - put plans in place for continuous improvement
- Screen, interview, hire, develop, motivate, lead and coach Sales Specialists Keep it a fast paced environment
- Manage salespeople with a range of 1 to 4 years' experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in a SaaS sales leadership position
- Have managed at least 5 SaaS sales people at once
- Managed SME sales people in a fast paced telephone environment
- Demonstrable experience to lead, coach and grow a sales team
- A good understanding of how to sell SaaS
- Can train SaaS sales
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.