£30000 - £40000 per annum + + commission
6 months ago
Sales Manager - Native Advertising Technology Platform - £35,000 - £40,000 + great comms + company benefits.
My client is a specialist native advertising platform that provide personalised ads and digital content for readers based on algorithms and data.
As a global company with 18 offices worldwide and 850 employees, they provide over 290 billion ad recommendations monthly, and have partnered with the very best brands, agencies and publishers, such as CNN and Fox News.
As a Sales Manager you will be selling across different advertising channels to an array of brands, large agencies and publishers in the UK and Ireland markets.
- Selling market leading advertising solutions into agencies, brands and publishers
- Networking and developing your own portfolio
- Building your own pipeline revenue across your given patch
- Working with existing clients and bringing in new business
- Reporting to and working alongside the Sales Director to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Working closely alongside a team of other Sales Managers
- Entertaining and meeting with your agency clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 1+ years media sales experience
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
- Agency sales or programmatic experience would also be great, but not a necessity!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.