City of London
£45,000 - £70,000 per annum + Double OTE
about 1 month ago
This is an extremely well-known business in their very niche space which increases online conversions exclusively for Ecommerce brands. Unsurprisingly they are doing exceptionally well at the moment with big uptakes in sales, creating some very big earning opportunities for their sales team.
They work with some of the world's biggest retailers, and very much work to an Enterprise model, meaning that you will be contacting C-level clients in some incredible brands. You will also be looking to expand their international clients, with a strong pipeline in place to work from, supported by your own SDR.
This role is for an established Mid-Market seller who has contacts in the world of ecommerce and retail that they can bring over. The role will have you as part of a small, but very experienced sales team with massive earning potential and a route into a full Enterprise Sales role in the near future.
As an Mid-Market AE you will:
- Close 5 and 6 figure level deals with Retailers and Ecommerce brands Internationally.
- Help to develop your own SDR who will be providing you with concrete leads
- Regularly attend industry events with existing and prospective clients
- Expand new and existing relationships internationally
- Regularly meet prospective clients face to face, with some international travel involved
- Become extremely knowledgeable on the Mar Tech platform for prospective clients, supported by the Pre-Sales team
- You will have at least 4 years' experience in a full sales position, with at least the majority being in Mid Market Sales
- You have experience selling to Retailers and Ecommerce businesses
- You ideally have experience in full cycle sales role, generating your own leads
- You have experience managing international sales in large, complex organisations, ideally in the US
- You have extensive experience in SaaS.
- You have consistently surpassed targets and can prove this.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when needed
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox