City of London
£70,000 - £95,000 per annum + + benefits
6 months ago
This company is the leading UK based platform for buying new and used cars with a leading price comparison ecommerce platform.
- Over 150 people in the London office.
- Establishing a brand new leadership team. This role will report into the MD managing tech, operations, customer success and trading.
- Continuously work to optimize the sales process, reconcile trends in data, refine operational models, advise in the decision making processes to solve complex problems and constantly put out fires as they arise.
- Manage the analysis & transparency of commercial trading, lead sales reporting & operational support and develop systems and technologies to drive efficiencies and automations for fast paced scale of our UK sales operations.
- Collaborate closely with Commercial stakeholders, as well as wider business stakeholders in Finance, Data, Product & Marketing, analysing and evaluating customer and member feedback & insights for continued improvements as well as leading and contributing to projects supporting the development of best shared practices for company wide efficiency.
- Primary responsibility will be to manage the analysis & transparency of commercial trading, lead sales reporting & operational support and develop systems and technologies to drive efficiencies and business automations.
- Proven experience in leading transformational & operational excellence
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Deep expertise on sales automation and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- In-depth understanding & interpretation of market & data analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager: Sales Division
0203 728 2978 | 07718 256 403
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.