City of London, London
£90000 - £95000 per annum + + £70k bonus
6 months ago
Sales Manager - Marketing Tech, Saas, Ecommerce, Up to £90k base + £70k bonus
This company are in a strong position as their service is industry leading and trusted by a booming market.
Their all-in-one platform is in demand as their clients are in need of understanding their market reach and brand analytics.
You will be managing a team that sells a complex marketing technology solution, on a saas model that covers all ecommerce marketing and brand analytics needs for global retailers and brands.
They work with Ebay, Amazon and Shopify and clients include: Asics. Clarks, Huawei + 1000's more
With over 1000 employees globally, this is an exciting company to join!
They have a UK and global presence.
- Great base salary and earning potential
- A driven and enthusiastic team of up to 8 senior account executives and account executives to manage
- Fully leadership responsibility
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role.
- A target and training plan to follow with proven processes to follow & use to motivate the team
- Realistic targets and opportunity to exceed targets
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a team
- Supporting a team selling to global retailers and brands
- 121s and motivating senior account executives and account executives
- 5-7 years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space with closing experience
- 2 years at least in a leadership or management role
- If you have sold to retailers and brands or have a background in ecommerce - even better!
- Able to sell complex tech solutions & be able to teach this to your team
- Identify what an employee needs to reach targets and how they'll get there
- Experience in a strategic role is essential
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts in case your team needs your help
- Be able and happy to jump on a difficult call as and when needed
- Familiar with a complex sell
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.