£400 - £450 per day + Outside IR35
18 days ago
19th July 2021
Scrum Master / Technical PM
Contract- 3 months
Start- Monday 19th
Outside IR35 £400pd
A brilliant agency side client of ours need a Scrum Master to assist them on a brand new piece of exciting work. If you want to be involved in a project right from Conception, with an end client in stealth mode, this is a brilliant opportunity for you to shape and direct a programme of work that will impact thousands of users across the globe. The work is a programme of digital transformation involving the provision of women's health-care, it's an exciting piece if work and an invaluable offering to the industry
What do they need?
the client is developing a pioneering new approach to women's health by creating a personalised end to end digital journey. It enables the brand to get to know their customer brilliantly and then tailor a programme of care to that woman's individual needs. The tester site will be live in a week, and the next phase of the programme is not bring it fully to market with a full website and spot on digital offering across User Experience, Creative, Paid Media, Video and PR.
They need a Scrum Master / Project Manager to bring all of this together for the client. An Agile evangelist who can take ownership of the 2 weekly Agile sprints, daily planning and most importantly be the main conduit between the agency and the end client. Client facing skills and excellent Stakehholder Management are a must here. As Scrum master you will take ownership of the work, work closely with the Product Manager at the clients business and essentially ensure the development team are working in tandem with UX, UI, User testing etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have worked as a Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager for an ecom brand or agency
- Have a proven track record delivering Agile Sprints
- Have a great technical understanding
- Have experience collaborating with cross functional teams
- Be an Agile promoter through and through
- Have the ability to train, coach and mentor teams in Agile principles
- Have facilitated previously group sessions with stakeholders and worked well with internal teams
- Have implemented digital transformation & change in businesses, improving processes
- You will have brilliant communication skills
If this sounds like you, please do click the link to apply, or contact us directly on for more details. If your CV looks aligned well with the above, we will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox