40,000 - 50,000
9 months ago
One of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam is hiring an SEA Specialist to join their team. Working across several different brands you will optimise campaigns across Europe and manage large budgets. This SEA Specialist role would suit someone who is self-motivated and enjoys taking ownership of their workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established e-commerce company which is highly rated by its employees. The offices are centrally located in Amsterdam and offer a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits!
As a SEA Specialist you will be in charge of:
- Manage and optimise campaigns in Adwords and Bing
- Implement improvements to achieve better results
- Share results with stakeholders and international teams
- Help deliver cross-team projects
- Stay informed about new changes and updates related to Google products
- At least 3 year’s SEA experience
- Knowledge of Google Shopping and RLSA
- Experience managing large 5 to 6 figure budgets
- Interest in web technologies and the latest SEA trends
- Ability to think outside the box and contribute new ideas
- Fluency in English is essential, additional languages are a plus
You can apply for this SEA Specialst role now by clicking the apply button or sending me your CV!
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.