21 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading ecommerce platform. They work with well-known brands all over the world and are responsible for billions of dollars worth of online transactions annually. With almost 800 employees globally they are still expanding and Germany is their fastest growing market.
Due to their on-going expansion, they have an opening for a SEA Strategy Manager to join their team in Berlin. This person will manage a portfolio of retail clients in the DACH region and will provide strategic expertise on digital marketing projects, with a focus on paid search.
This is a great chance to join a well-established and successful business and contribute to their significant growth in Europe. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary package and excellent career progression.
- Independently manage a portfolio of ecommerce clients across the DACH region
- Oversee the development and execution of digital marketing projects, focusing on paid search
- Develop strong relationships with clients and provide excellent customer care
- Maintain regular client contact through calls and meetings
- Provide reporting and analysis on campaign performance
- Stay informed of industry trends and share expertise with clients and colleagues
- Proven paid search advertising experience
- Google Ads experience is essential
- Bing, Amazon and paid social experience is a plus
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV to email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 203 869 2062. Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox