City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is the UK's leading media planning & buying agency. This is a newly created fabulous opportunity to lead a team of 20 across a fantastic portfolio of clients within PPC with spend of over £50 million annually combined.
This is a unique opportunity supported by the Head of Search and Director of Digital.
About the role.
There are 3 key areas to the PPC Director role, they include:
Growing your clients
- As part of the Google Practice leadership team, contribute to growth of income from existing clients
- Make yourself available for new business pitches when required
- Align across the UK team for search best practice and performance-driven optimisation
- Be available to work alongside data maturity consultants to map search maturity and develop advanced data and automation strategies
- Ensure that the Google Practice is connected to the Search product and that this is fully landed into clients
- Ensure that clients receive a brilliant service experience - strategically progressive, data/tech led, and delivered in line with our processes
Growing the Product
- Build a consistent and market-leading approach to Search that aligns with the wider UK Search team. Google first, with clear leaning into Microsoft and other emerging search technologies.
- Ensure all respective clients maximise feature adoption across core Google Ads, SA360 and GA metrics consistently unless there is a justified exception in place.
- Work closely with the Digital Partner to ensure data and tech/measurement are at the heart of our PPC activation
- Utilise client learnings to feed into the UK roadmap of automation and innovation to benefit the wider UK client base
- Ensure that the group's commercial objectives are met
- Share client case studies regularly and contribute to continued award success.
Growing our People
- Work with the Head of Search and Head of Search Performance to develop the next generation of Search and Google leaders
- Lead by example and manage 20 PPC specialists, from Executive to Senior Associate Director
- Ensure clear documentation of roles, responsibilities, workflow management and best practice adoption exists
- Ensure staff are utilising the latest tools, training and resources to achieve successful client campaigns
- Be the go-to person team members in terms of best practice and use of all relevant Google platforms
- Ensure effective, regular and successful communication with Business Group 1's client leadership
- Work with the Google Practice leadership team to ensure we have the correct resources in the right places, and that workloads are prioritised and balanced
- Cover recruitment needs as required, following the processes from hire request to new joiner onboarding
To be successful for this role you will need:
- To be inquisitive and confident about all things Search and Google
- Deep specialist understanding of Google technologies and the search industry as a whole
- Detailed knowledge of the role of data and tech in delivering advanced search automation
You can apply for the role of Search Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.