City of London
20 days ago
- A full-service web design boutique agency based in London.
- They craft engaging websites and are sure to supply successful SEO campaigns.
- Someone capable of delivering an excellent quality of work whilst meeting demanding deadlines and adhering to strategic briefs within budget and on brand.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of online marketing techniques and strategies with broad PPC, technical SEO and digital analytics expertise.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, juggling multiple clients who can often ask for short turnaround times for work. We work as an extension of a clients' internal team and have a real opportunity to make an impact.
- Be autonomous and organised, managing an ever-changing workload effectively. Able to easily manage own workload and hit deadlines comfortably.
- Must have experience in building and managing multi-channel campaigns (ideally Google, LinkedIn and YouTube) that actually deliver results.
- Able to critically analyse results, using your strong analytical and numerical skills (ideally backed up with excel skills), looking at data to continually improve campaign performance. We work with a range of budgets but our focus across all spend levels is running the accounts as efficiently as possible.
- Suggesting campaign optimisation ideas, ad copy and targeting strategies based on an understanding of how consumers behave online.
- Working with a range of clients in both the B2B and B2C sectors and adapting tactics accordingly.
Key SEO Skills:
- Comfortable working across all aspects of SEO spectrum from Content, Technical, PR & Authority, On-Page & UX.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and SEO theory to be able to put together the right SEO strategy for new client pitches as well as pivoting existing client strategies where necessary.
- Part of a small team so happy to get involved in the day to day execution.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance
0203 728 2977 | 07701 305 156
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox