City of London, London
4 months ago
Search Marketing Manager - Competitive
A global travel business, based just outside of London are looking to add to their team of Search Marketing Specialists. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into a role that offers international exposure and the challenge of working in different markets.
You will be responsible for driving the growth of Paid Search revenue by sending qualified traffic to all company marketing platforms. Reporting to the Head of Paid Search and working in a specialist team of six, you will have full ownership of budget, optimisation, build out and bid management.
- Continuously work towards improving the overall COS of the accounts to drive a strong ROI;
- Work closely with the other members of the search team to ensure budget is appropriately distributed;
- Continuously optimise and build out search accounts to improve performance;
- Present in depth quarterly analysis of Account Performance to Senior Management;
- Balance the priorities of both the regional and Global internal stakeholders;
- Keep up to date on developments and trends in online advertising;
- Work as a team with Regional Online Web Managers and Executives to ensure campaigns are being represented in all channels globally;
- Work as a team with regional online web managers and specialists to ensure campaigns are being represented in all channels globally.
- 2+ year's hands on experience PPC experience;
- Proficient in the use of Search Engine Platforms;
- Previous experience of managing large search budgets;
- Analytically skills and research abilities;
- Proficiency in business software products such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Word and PowerPoint;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.