9 months ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a SEM Manager to service their brands across 40 international markets. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 in Amsterdam alone. Along with the brands they have acquired, there are currently around 20,000 employees across 40 countries. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups globally and have built an internal Performance team to service their brands all based in Amsterdam.
- You will manage international PPC campaigns worldwide, consulting local teams in achieving challenging growth targets
- Full Campaign Cycle - optimisation, tracking, automation and innovation
- You regularly update local teams to ensure plans are executed and knowledge is shared
- You use 3rd party marketing tools, Google Adwords and Bing.
- You direct report to VP Performance Marketing
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a Performance team, using Google AdWords and Bing platforms with a high focus on performances across Search.
- You are highly passionate about numbers and online marketing
- You are solution orientated, you see a problem as an opportunity to be solved with data, technology or automation
- You are extremely organized and can organise priorities, avoiding delays
- You an excellent communicator and keep things simple
- You have a data driven mentality, know how to use data at your advantage to validate a statement/opinion.
- You know Google products inside out and can provide feedback to the Google Product owners.
- You speak English fluently, any other language is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
email@example.com 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here