£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
SEM Specialist Travel Technology (£30,000- £35,000)
Looking to be part of Europe's fastest growing FinTech start-up. Want to work with a company who own and implement industry disruptive software that can revolutionise travel and finance forever.
My client is a financial start-up that owns and sells software that allows for flexible payments when travelling. The company are at 60 heads right now and looking to grow hugely. With £40 Million in Series A funding, they are looking to grow their business to 200 employees in 2020 with increased investment in the marketing department.
- Optimise paid search campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Analyse campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
- Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
- Supporting management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution
- Pilot paid social and programmatic display tests and identify new opportunities to increase efficiency
- Drive the SEO strategy
- Auditing and optimising our website to improve performance and increase the traffic to the site
- Audit competitors and the market to identify potential opportunities for growth and create a plan to deliver them
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive SEO content creation
The Ideal Candidate
- Typically, 2years+ managing large Paid Search campaigns. B2B, SaaS, ad agency, or lead gen experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini UIs, best practices, key metrics, desktop tools, ad formats, and editorial policies. Experience with third-party bid management tools like Kenshoo and Marin is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, and formulas. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with tracking and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Must love data and have proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take a large set of data, aggregate it to the appropriate level of detail, identify trends, and provide optimisation recommendation.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, intellectually curious, and collaborative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.