£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SEM Specialist Travel Technology (£30,000- £35,000)
Looking to be part of Europe's fastest growing FinTech start-up. Want to work with a company who own and implement industry disruptive software that can revolutionise travel and finance forever.
My client is a financial start-up that owns and sells software that allows for flexible payments when travelling. The company are at 60 heads right now and looking to grow hugely. With £40 Million in Series A funding, they are looking to grow their business to 200 employees in 2020 with increased investment in the marketing department.
- Optimise paid search campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Analyse campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
- Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
- Supporting management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution
- Pilot paid social and programmatic display tests and identify new opportunities to increase efficiency
- Drive the SEO strategy
- Auditing and optimising our website to improve performance and increase the traffic to the site
- Audit competitors and the market to identify potential opportunities for growth and create a plan to deliver them
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive SEO content creation
The Ideal Candidate
- Typically, 2years+ managing large Paid Search campaigns. B2B, SaaS, ad agency, or lead gen experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini UIs, best practices, key metrics, desktop tools, ad formats, and editorial policies. Experience with third-party bid management tools like Kenshoo and Marin is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, and formulas. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with tracking and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Must love data and have proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take a large set of data, aggregate it to the appropriate level of detail, identify trends, and provide optimisation recommendation.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, intellectually curious, and collaborative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox