City of London
7 months ago
This unique independent agency are looking for a driven, motivated and collaborative planning account director to join their growing team. As the fastest growing independent data and marketing agency in the UK, they are in a strong growth period and need someone ambitious to help lead a team servicing 3 of their biggest client accounts. They have a strong culture, and a focus on improving diversity and inclusion policies not just in their own agency, but across the industry.
- Leading planning across three of the largest clients of the agency. This will be running performance and brand awareness campaigns across retail and not for profit clients, across all media channels.
- Responsibility for managing 3 or 4 more junior team members - training, mentoring and responsibility for their output.
- Stakeholder management across all three clients - you must be able to advise clients on the latest industry trends, competitor research and new developments. You should also be commercially driven and expand revenue spend where possible.
- Assist on any team recruitment needs and processes, and make recommendations on hiring processes for new staff - the team is growing and you will be instrumental in it's future.
- Experienced in planning, buying and delivering performance media campaigns across all channels, with a particularly solid expertise in TV and paid social campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns and clients simultaneously. You will have extensive experience taking client briefs and recommending media strategies across both performance and brand.
- Ideally you'll have experience across not-for-profit, D2C or financial services clients.
- You'll have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, and a commercial mindset.
- You'll have a track record of exceeding business and client expectations, and exceeding KPIs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally - collaboration is key.
- Strong leadership and management skills, ideally of 4 people - you will be able to effectively support, motivate and encourage your team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754 | 07715 603 325
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.