City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Senior Account Executive @ E-commerce tech
The company is a conversational AI technology. The next-generation platform allows for consumers to find the ideal product through a series of questions and interactions with a virtual sales assistant. Therefore boosting sales for their clients by huge percentages and resulting in more happy customers.
A few more exciting insights about the business:
- The company has just secured millions in funding and is scaling massively
- Clients include household names such as Amazon, Microsoft, Bosch, Canon, Lego and 1000s more!
- The platform supports over 1 billion engagements per month in over 135 languages
- The company has offices across the globe across the US and 6 different European locations
- Central London Offices and Hybrid working policy
As a Senior Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with client/contact base
- Take the lead on the accounts/verticals as assigned
- Monitor and analyse performance reports to ensure client and business targets are being met.
- Actively seek new business opportunities through networking, seeking new client/business opportunities.
- 3-4 years minimum experience in selling a form of Marketing Technology SaaS
- Enterprise sales experience selling to big brands
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving targets
- Preferably an understanding of the e-commerce space
- Background from a well established company or start up a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing Tech and SaaS Team
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.