£26000 - £30000 per annum
23 days ago
A Global Media Agency are looking to hire a talented Senior Programmatic Account Executive into their London team.
In the role of Senior Programmatic Account Executive, you will:
- Support the Account Manager in all client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy. This can also include managing IOs, fees, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control on the set up of campaigns, optimizations, available inventory reporting, and regular client reporting deliverables.
- Work with the Account Director and Account Managers to review, develop and put in place improvements in the operational capabilities.
- Work with suitable technology partners and internal stakeholders in generating and deploying a Programmatic data strategy.
- Act as the day to day contact responsible for communicating pace and performance, optimisations, troubleshooting, campaign launches and reporting
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to generate campaign insights, channel insights, brand insights and business level insights.
- Aid management in providing deliverables for wrap up reporting including reporting and analysis, insights and visualisation.
- Work with the Account Director and Account Managers to identify and deliver integrated planning across active channels.
- Analyse data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimisations to enhance pace and performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms.
- Plan client activity via leveraging holistically connect insights across multiple digital channels.
- Practical understanding and trading experience in delivering Programmatic campaigns from at least one DSP (DBM - preferred, AppNexus, Amazon APP, the Trade Desk etc.)
- DCM experience / knowledge desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox