City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Double OTE
6 months ago
Senior Account Executive (Sales) - Marketing Tech, Saas, Ecommerce, Up to £85k base + Double OTE
This company have had 100% yoy growth since its inception in 2017. They are in a very strong position with a great reputation in the market offering a market leading technology.
Now in scale up mode, this is an exciting time to become part of an established and flourishing team, with little internal competition, access to lucrative markets and an opportunity to be that person to contribute and make an impact to the business's growth.
You will be selling a Visual Commerce marketing tech to ecommerce brands & retailers - a personalised, automated and advanced platform that generates clear ROI and sales for their clients.
They already have great case studies such as Aveeno, Claritin, Johnson's Baby, Lenovo.
- Great earning potential with double OTE and very achievable targets.
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role and the opportunity to excel in this role; becoming a team manager and building out the sales team
- New business role and being part of an expanding team.
- Pitching to big brands
- Working for a market leader
- Being part of scaling up the company and being recognised for your input
As Senior Account Executive you are responsible for:
- Bringing in new business as well as closing deals from inbound leads.
- Tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line - 360 sales.
- Selling to global retailers and brands
- 5+ years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space with closing experience
- Ability to manage own pipeline
- Have made deal sizes of a minimum of £50k
- If you have sold to retailers and brands or have a background in ecommerce - even better!
- Able to sell complex tech solutions
- Strategic with a passionate sales approach
- A driven attitude and comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Someone who wants to grow into management, building a team would be a bonus!
- Experience in a strategic role is essential
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.