over 1 year ago
Senior Account Manager, DCO, London
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment in a network agency that has kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to our brand's KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof!
- They are looking for someone who can help support the end-to-end process - working with creative, account management and digital specialist teams to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects.
- You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of client service and agency management.
- Managing more junior team members - mentoring and guiding them on all aspects of client management, service and project management.
- Digital knowledge and experience, specifically around digital/programmatic media planning and ad ops processes
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team - being enthusiastic and willing to learn alongside the team is vital
- Experience in a client facing role, managing at least one direct report
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.