£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Account Manager, Media Agency, fully remote, up to £50k
This agency is a fantastic, agile agency owned by a larger holding group based in the US. They function in start-up mode, and work with both clients direct and agencies to help them achieve best in class campaigns across all media channels, with a strong expertise in digital media. They are fully remote, but also provide office space in central London for those who wish to use it. They have a strong focus on well-being and employee happiness, and are looking for a self-starting, enthusiastic to join them as a senior account manager.
As the Senior Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal colleagues to ensure campaigns are being activated in a way that ensures KPIs are being hit.
- Client servicing - responsibility for daily client communication, weekly reports and monthly meetings.
- Account management covering digital performance channels and consulting projects.
- You will be required to spot upselling opportunities with current clients.
- Helping with the growth of connected TV, digital OOH and further digital developments.
- You will have experience in a client facing account management role, ideally with a focus on digital media and an understanding of offline channels.
- You will be a self-starter, who is values driven and able to work successfully remotely.
- You will have a strong understanding of performance media, and programmatic.
- You will be comfortable identifying strategies to improve campaign performance, and ideally be able to analyse reports from Google Analytics.
- You will be comfortable building best practices in account management.
You can apply for this role of Senior Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.