9 months ago
This is a rapidly growing, award winning independent data, digital and media planning agency, who focus on exceptional client service and working with responsibility, whilst having fun. The team is young, fun and are focused on over-delivering on client expectations - this means they have a very happy client base they're super proud of and are well-known as market leaders in the space.
This historically performance focused agency is growing rapidly and looking for a fantastic Offline media planner to join their Head of Offline in servicing clients through exceptional offline media plans. They're looking for someone who is passionate about the charity sector, and the impact of offline media.
- Reporting into a business director heading up a client pod, you'll be responsible for media planning and buying across all channels, with a focus on performance channels.
- Day to day client contact on a number ofkey client accounts and campaigns, across an integrated media mix.
- You will also have regular contact with client-partners, presenting proposals and end of campaign reports.Supporting the Business Director in setting annual budgets and forecasts.
- Day-to-day management of an account executive.
- Manage weekly tracking and reporting.
- You will ideally have 3+ years' experience in a media agency, focused on media planning and buying. DR experience is essential.
- You will have a good working knowledge of all media and how all channels work together and be well-read and up to date with industry and sector specific news and practices.
- You will have strong communication skills, written and verbal, and will be confident presenting to clients and internally within the agency.
- You will be highly numerate and analytical, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- You will be motivated, and career driven.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.