over 1 year ago
They are an innovative player in the Mar/AdTech domain and are regarded as a progressive B2B provider. The expertise that they offer includes DMP, a Media Buying platform, Analytics platform and onsite and remarketing technology.
They are a global company with 17 offices worldwide and are looking to strengthen their position in the DACH market. They have worked with clients such as Virgin Media, The Body Shop and Nissan.
They are looking for a client-facing professional who will help to shape and drive the account management function for this department in the DACH market.
- Develop relations with all account stakeholders proactively to achieve client development and retention targets
- Work closely with the commercial, product and development teams to ensure opportunities are maximised
- Manage client onboarding and training on the technology
- Be responsible for supporting and advising customers in the DACH market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Support the sales team with pitching new customers
- Support new customers by helping them to understand the products and advising them on how to use them in the best way.
- Bachelor’s degree or finished apprenticeship in Economics, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or any other related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven track record in dealing with B2B customers in e-commerce, digital media or adtech
- Very good industry knowledge from account management perspective
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment and a strong technical understanding
- Very good understanding of the customer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (near-native speaker) and in English (business language used within Ve Global)
- A good team player with excellent communication skills (in both verbal and written form) and a strong commercial focus
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically and work independently
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - International Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.