City of London, London
20 days ago
Senior Account Manager - SaaaS- London - £35,000 - £45,000
My client is the UK's leading SaaS innovation funding consultancy with industry revolutionary software, operating on behalf of huge well-known companies. Working with some of the country's most ground-breaking businesses with mostly software clients looking to expand out of Europe.
Their tech is a SaaS based product that allows their clients to maximize customer conversion rates and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team with a unique product and the ability to make industry-changing differences for companies.
They are looking for someone with strong client relationship building experience able to manage up to 80 customers with high client touch and experience managing portfolios of $1million total value.
- Be part of a growing business
- Manage a large number of clients with autonomy
- Work alongside industry leading clients
As the Senior Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio for the company's biggest and best clients around the UK
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success closely
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- 5 Years' Experience in Customer Success/Account Management
- Excel and have data analytic experience
- Cross sales experience including upselling, client retention and renewals.
- Experienced in negotiating accounts
You can apply for this role of Customer Success/Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox