City of London
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits (London Office or Remote Working available!)
4 months ago
My client is one of the most successful B2B Trading Companies in the globe. They have recently invested in growing a new B2B function and need your help to incease growth! You will be working on their in-house marketing consultancy, focued solely on increasing direct response and consumer usage of their AMAZING technology platform within the Chinese market and globally. With an already growing team, global presense and million pounds worth of funding you will have a great support system to ensure success. You will report to the VP of Global Marketing and have a great autonomy f
They are open to this person being based in London, working remotely in the UK, or based in Hong Kong.
- Lead strategies and execution of B2C campaigns across APAC
- Manage all key agencies – You will have a support from external agencies until they bring everything in house later.
- Manage 6/7-digit budgets – Planning and Buying
- Ensure campaign success, optimise and be analytical
- Work closely with internal teams across the globe
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2C Performance Campaign Management -Can be in any sector if it is consumer focused
- Experience in the APAC region is preferred
- Experience in Paid Media Channels are needed – PPC, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic
- In depth knowledge of Online Media, traffic generation and technology within todays ecosystem
- Strong Analytical skills – Excel, Google Analytics
- Strong Communications Skills in Native English and Native Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- High attention to detail and process oriented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
email@example.com / 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox