City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a data-driven Senior Acquisition Manager looking for a role in which you can take a strategic lead in the development of world-leading, global acquisition campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
Based in London, this established and innovative company are searching for a Senior Acquisition Manager, if this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to apply!
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Responsibility for acquisition strategy, planning and budget management across all channels/sources.
- Work with regional marketing leads to deliver acquisition strategy aligned to regional marketing strategy.
- Management and development of Acquisition Marketing Manager.
- Deliver quarterly acquisition plans to CMO and regional marketing leads for sign-off and detail requirements.
- Deliver acquisition marketing calendar of activities, aligned to market events, product roadmaps including acquisition specific campaigns and promotions.
- Deliver detailed monthly acquisition plans aligned to quarterly plan and strategy including budgets and KPIs for regional sign-off.
- 3 - 5+ years as a Senior Acquisition Manager, agency account director or senior client-side customer facing role.
- Experience across all elements of acquisition is essential
- Experience with advanced analytics and attribution modelling is essential to ensure a data driven approach to all activity.
- Experience of working in virtual teams, and of working remotely with international resources & stakeholders.
- Proven track record of identifying, developing and delivering major digital opportunities.
- Proven track-record of delivering sales campaigns, both ecommerce and lead-generation.
You can apply for this Senior Acquisition Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.