City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Ad Ops Specialist for Global Ad Vendor - Ad Tech (display) - London - £30000-£35000
My clients are a pioneering business and work across the digital space. From editorials to sales, finance to marketing they do it all! They have an eye for precision and guarantee perfect delivery o campaigns and support all their clients, from booking to billing.
My client's business is ever growing, and they are ahead of the ever-changing digital landscape. They provide an excellent environment for meeting new people, learning new skills and developing your career in a leading global Publisher.
The UK team are at the heart of international activity with a great work culture! They have team drinks, dinners, and parties to celebrate all their hard work! This is the perfect place to develop the next stage of your career.
- Unlimited holidays!
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and generous pension
As a Senior Ad Ops Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Traffic campaigns booked by assigned Account Managers.
- Ensure delivery is 100% on every campaign, complete end of campaign reporting and provide high quality screen grabs.
- Monitor 3rd party data to ensure we have a minimal discrepancy rate.
- Optimise all campaigns to ensure we achieve the highest response rate.
- Identify new formats and technologies to enable the sales team to be first to market.
- Attend and explore external seminars and events to stay at the forefront of the AdOps world.
- Maintain relationships with International Partners and provide support where needed.
- Help our International Developers with the technical set up and operational transition of new and existing International Partners. In particular with understanding and troubleshooting a variety of ad servers and their architectures.
- Are comfortable and experienced around numbers and data; must have aptitude with data analysis.
- Have two years' experience in a Campaign Manager [or similar Ad Ops] role.
- Are an organised, pragmatic and focused, with excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent English communication skills, patience and cultural sensitivity.
- Are able to handle stressful situations to find a solution. Our job is as much about calmly putting out fires as confidently setting up campaigns.
- Have an affinity with the latest tech, movies or video games and a keen personal interest in online media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.