Los Angeles, California
US$130000 - US$170000 per annum + Bonus and Equity
14 days ago
Senior Advertising Account Manager - Industry Leading Native Advertising Business - Los Angeles $130K - $170K
This Advertising Account Manager role is a great opportunity to join an AdTech company that is a world leader in powering recommendations for the open web and they're looking for Account Managers to handle some of the world's biggest brands and agencies!
- The company has long-term partnerships with some of the top publishers in the world, working with the likes of CNBC, NBC News, Business Insider
- More than 13,000 advertisers use this tech to reach over 500 million daily active users
- You will work with a team of 500+ engineers, exclusive direct access to premium publisher supply, full internal support, great bonus structure and equity in the business.
- Offices across 6 continents in cities including New York, Sydney, London, and Cape Town
- Manage client relationships from post-sale, including onboarding
- On a week-by-week basis you will be assisting clients in monitoring, launching, and optimizing campaigns
- Responsible for reporting strategy, account recommendations as well as outlining what new company products can do to support client needs
- Hold a quarterly business review with your main accounts
- Identify opportunities for upselling, retention, account growth, and cross selling for new and existing products
- 4-8 years within the digital media space
- Management experience with a team of client facing specialists
- Proven to drive results in a customer facing role and have great relationship management skills
- Media agency and large brand background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with various internal teams including sales, product, engineering
- Passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox