£26000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
This is a leading global media agency with offices in over 100 countries employing over 10,000 people. Working in the agency's international team, you will be part of the team that lead the promise of delivering against a £ multi billion client investment within the most demanding regions of the world.
The affiliate marketing team is a key pillar in the performance division of the agency, working closely with programmatic, paid search and paid social teams. This team is expanding due to growth making it a truly exciting time to join!
The clients you will work on are global fashion brands names. The role of the Senior Affiliate Account Executive is a very important role within the agency, you will be working towards growth targets, driving to continue to deliver double digit growth.
The role is focused on strategic local market planning across 6 EMEA markets
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the relationship with the affiliates across local markets and planning campaigns;
- Responsible for over-seeing client reporting and creating recommendations based on insights and trends;
- Supporting and developing the junior members of the team;
- Implementing strategy and co-ordinating across the markets. You will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver best in class work for our clients;
- Maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners and technology suppliers to stay ahead of latest market trends and developments.
- Responsible for owning relationships with key clients - both agency and client;
- Support the Account Manager to create strategic response to client briefs for, working closely with cross-channel colleagues to deliver a holistic solution.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in a performance marketing role.
- Proactive approach to work
- A highly organised individual with an analytical approach to work
- Good presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good sense of humour, intelligence and great personality
- Experience of delivering international campaigns is an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.