New York City
$90,000 - $120,000
5 months ago
Our client is the award winning global behavioral intelligence company collecting the
browse, search and share behaviors of over 90% of the US population across 18M sites.
They use their rich data network to find the most relevant audiences for brands, personalize the
creative and derive deeper insights for them. We do this across all key channels and
devices for the worlds leading brands.
With offices in London, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, they are growing rapidly and have been recognized as one of the fastest growing adtech businesses by Wired Magazine, Inc.com and Mischon Leap 100.
The Agency Sales Manager, Boston is responsible for managing new business sales activities
for an agency patch from the Boston office with key responsibilities including:
- Identify and acquire sales opportunities in line with the US commercial strategy
- Match their behavioral intelligence products to qualified client needs and
- Maximize revenue growth with key media agencies, ensuring specific and regular
- market coverage
- Prospect, evaluate and identify important business opportunities
- Engage with agency decision makers at all operational levels
- Sales presentations to large groups with varying degrees of seniority
- Develop winning selling strategies and proposals, adjusting sales tactics depending
- on needs
- Prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Work closely with the NY team and Client Services to provide superior customer
- service, and grow repeat business
- Contribute to a culture focused on performance, positive thinking and active
- collaboration with the rest of the company
- You will have demonstrated outstanding competency in securing new digital media sales,
have a good understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, and an actionable highlevel
- network of contacts within US media agencies.
- Commercially, you will have demonstrated a high level of expertise in identifying,
progressing and closing key client opportunities. You will have had experience in taking
digital media products to market, evangelizing to key decision makers, and being a results oriented hands-on “sales hunter” who excels at bringing in new business.
- Operationally, you will be organized, self-sufficient and comfortable operating on your own
steam, excellent at pipeline management both in tools and process and strong in
presentation tools and techniques.
- You will have a good understanding of technologies such as DMP’s, DSP’s, Data (in its various forms), trading desks, ad exchanges, and performance based audience targeting.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox